ONYX-qotsaONYX-qotsa

Main Games Reviews Stats

Flubazoids Flubazoids

it was well made

yeah, it was well made, and you have some good flash skills. it was just so uninteresting.. I couldnt tell if it was meant to be a serious ad or a comedic take on the generic lolly brands of today, either way it was fairly bad.
In summary, you movies would be awesome IF you brainstorm ideas on what its gonna be about ALOT beforehand, and test the story on some friends to make sure it works. This would have been good if it was funny.
But, don't take this too harshly, like I said, it was well made, and it's definately worthy of making it through into newgrounds.

Madtav44 responds:

Thanks for the critique. I'll take that into account in the future. Like I said it was one of my first animations and I never really planned it formally. I just worked out of my head.

Rex Proven Ignorant Rex Proven Ignorant

excuse me!

listen, i dont like portal submissions that are just imported video footage, unless its something youve filmed yourself. if we want to watch somthing like this, we'll got to youtube.
so please, put effort into creating your own animation/games or movies.

Jonathon the Roctopus Jonathon the Roctopus

hehe ha ha ha ha

great work biatch! try making summin longer but.

Mario World Zidane Way Mario World Zidane Way

ok, not great.

ok, good use of sprites. but, it wasnt so great. too short, not that funny. just try to complete movies a little longer and with more content.
_fgm_ ^_^